Copyright © 2023 Digital Skilled Professionals. All rights reserved.
Activating the future of workplace
2023 GLOBAL HUMAN CAPITAL TRENDS REPORT
The recently released 96-page Deloitte Trend Report provides insights for new fundamentals for a boundaryless world. Get ahead of the workplace trends of tomorrow and stay ahead of the latest trends and issues in human capital management based on a global survey of business and HR leaders.
The survey identified 10 key trends, which include:
1. Purpose ▶️ Emphasizing social and environmental responsibility
2. Employee experience ▶️ Fostering a positive workplace culture
3. Culture ▶️ Creating a culture that supports the organization’s goals and values
4. Leadership ▶️ Developing inspiring leaders who can navigate complex challenges
5. Well-being ▶️ Prioritizing employee mental and physical health
6. Total rewards ▶️ Offering a broader range of rewards and benefits to attract and retain top talent
7. Diversity, equity, and inclusion ▶️ Promoting diversity and inclusivity in the workplace
8. Learning in the flow of work ▶️ Providing integrated learning opportunities for employees
9. Reskilling ▶️ Investing in training programs to help employees develop new skills
10. Human resources technology ▶️ Transforming HR processes with advanced tools and platforms.
Does your organization have a plan to develop a more skills-based approach and unleash its collaborative potential?
Read in-depth the need for organizations to be agile and adaptable in the face of rapid change, and to prioritize the well-being and development of their employees.
Learn how to leverage all about skills to boost your productivity and accelerate your career. Subscribe to the free newsletter 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲